DEUTZ AG has officially opened its new Innovation Centre. Over an area of 380 square metres, a modern building has been constructed at the Cologne-Porz site that provides DEUTZ employees with space to work on ideas, develop them into prototypes, and shape them into a project, a product or an investment opportunity.
Hiab, part of Cargotec, has completed the acquisition of Effer S.p.A. from CTE Group. Signing of the transaction was announced on 31 July 2018. For Hiab as the global leader in on-road load handling solutions, this acquisition means a significant advancement in its ambition to be leader in cranes and preferred partner for its customers.
• In the first three quarters of 2018, revenue rose by 8.2 per cent to EUR 1,182.6 million
• Exceptionally high increase in EBITn; EBITn margin at 9.8 per cent
• AFREP review: Need for impairment of Marine goodwill as at 31 December 2017
• SANY repurchases 2.5 per cent of its shares: Funds inflow of EUR 28.6 million
• Higher revenue and operating profitability expected for the 2018 financial year
• Implementation of a global PALFINGER organizational structure
HAULOTTE and IPAF signed a partnership agreement during EUROPLATFORM conference. Haulotte, as international Aerial Work Platform and Telehandler manufacturer, is a historical member of the IPAF association, and from now on the 20 Haulotte sales & services subsidiaries across the world are IPAF member.
• Gruas Aguilar orders Liebherr cranes with lifting capacity ranging from 50 to 1200 tonnes
• The LTM 11200-9.1 is the largest telescopic crane sold in Spain since 2009
• The LR 1600/2-W narrow track crane is for the new wind power division
• Liebherr after-sales service an important factor in the decision.