• Manitowoc's Niella Tanaro production facility has begun manufacturing Grove GRT8100 rough-terrain cranes
• The decision was based on Voice of the Customer input and will reduce lead times and shipping costs for European buyers
• The move was quick and seamless thanks to the efforts of the Niella Tanaro project team, a prime example of The Manitowoc Way at work.
The global Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP) rental market is booming, with the sector once again outstripping wider construction and sustained recovery in places such as Spain, France and Brazil that suffered during economic downturns, according to the latest market analysis from the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF).
- SETTING THINGS UP: DEMAG® AC 500-8 ALL TERRAIN CRANE ERECTS TOWER CRANE IN THE MIDDLE OF STUTTGART
- NEW ACQUISITION WITH HOME ADVANTAGE: W. MAYER GMBH TAKES DELIVERY OF DEMAG® AC 130-5 ALL TERRAIN CRANE
- Musselli expands Grove fleet with new GMK5150L
- XTREME MANUFACTURING & SNORKEL APPOINT VICE PRESIDENT OF ENGINEERING OPERATIONS