• Sales in Q4 of €333 million, an 8% increase versus Q4 2014
• Full-year sales of €1,287 million, a 3% increase compared to full-year 2014
• Order intake on equipment in Q4 of €322 million versus €298 million in Q4 2014
• Order book at the end of Q4 of €299 million versus €312 million in Q4 2014, €253 million at the end of Q3 2015
• Expected sales increase of around 3% versus 2015
In the French municipality of Décines-Charpieu, just east of Lyon, all eyes and ears are open to the latest news making headlines in the world of football, the construction of a new football stadium that will play host to major national and international events, accommodating twice as many people than live in this suburb of Lyon.
As part of the long-standing and proven partnership between Roots Group Arabia and WOLFFKRAN, approximately 200 red WOLFFs have been used in the past six years on construction sites across the kingdom; for example, at the King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah, the Princess Nora bint Abdulrahman University in Riyadh or for the ongoing extension of the Holy Mosque in Mecca.
Euro Auctions, the UK's largest auctioneers of construction machinery and industrial equipment, announces that over 50 near new, low hours, New Holland tractors will form part of a large inventory of construction machinery and agricultural equipment, to go under the hammer at its upcoming three day unreserved auction sale in Leeds from 27th to 29th January 2016.