Rope and Sling Specialists Ltd. (RSS) has completed load tests on three lifting frames for mechanical handling specialist SCX Group, which has been selected to provide a retractable pitch for Premier League football team Tottenham Hotspur's new stadium on White Hart Lane, London. One of the aforementioned frames will be used there during installation of pitch trays.
• Liebherr mobile crane assembles 630 EC-H on foundations 40 metres high
• LTM 11200-9.1 also positions the lower concrete segments of the system tower
• The highest wind turbines in the world will be erected by the end of the year
• The water battery combines wind turbines with a pumped-storage power plant
Holland Lift has introduced a new model of scissor lift fitted with a future-ready environmentally friendly diesel engine.
The headline feature of the new HL-275 D25 4WD/P/N is its Hatz 4H50TIC diesel engine. This common rail, turbocharged diesel engine i Stage IIIB (EU 97/68)/Tier 4 Final (EPA) – Stage V ready to meet the most stringent non-road emission limits in both Europe and the USA. It is also very quiet, and returns significantly lower fuel consumption than comparable alternative engines. As a package, it therefore meets several key environmental and operational goals. Stage V will phase in from 31 December 2018.
As the name suggests, the HL-275 D25 is derived from our existing HL-275 D27 model. However, as well as the greener engine, it features another crucial difference: it's narrower. Instead of being 2.65m wide, it is 2.5m wide. This change, made in response to customer feedback, means the D25 version can be moved on a regular transporter. The wider D27 requires special transportation arrangements. And despite the slight reduction in width, the HL-275 D25 can still be driven safely at full height, which is the same 27m as the D27 model.
The same Hatz engine unit will also be made available in our HL-340 D25 scissor lift in December 2018.
• Compliant with the most stringent emissions regulations
• Low noise level
• Transportation by (semi) low loader
• Drives at full height with maximum load on main deck and extension deck
• Maximum working height 27,5 m (88.56ft)
• Lifting capacity 1.000 kg (2.204 lbs)