HAULOTTE and IPAF signed a partnership agreement during EUROPLATFORM conference. Haulotte, as international Aerial Work Platform and Telehandler manufacturer, is a historical member of the IPAF association, and from now on the 20 Haulotte sales & services subsidiaries across the world are IPAF member.
• Gruas Aguilar orders Liebherr cranes with lifting capacity ranging from 50 to 1200 tonnes
• The LTM 11200-9.1 is the largest telescopic crane sold in Spain since 2009
• The LR 1600/2-W narrow track crane is for the new wind power division
• Liebherr after-sales service an important factor in the decision.
October 2018: Sarens is celebrating two major wins at the Heavies Awards, an exclusive event that rewards contributions to the UK's heavy lifting industry. The Heavies spotlight the achievements of people across the industry, from operators to manufacturers and suppliers, and highlight outstanding innovation, service, efficiency and quality in the sector.
From newer pieces of technology such as drones, to new concepts such as virtual reality, technol-ogy in construction is constantly changing and adapting. Mobile apps are leading the way in in-creasing productivity on the jobsite. The way this can be accomplished is by proper integration and coordination with their primary construction software system.
Kohler guarantees the Stage 5 certification for the entire diesel range.
It is widely acknowledged that Kohler has become unstoppable by now, especially on account of the many new products that have been added to the range of Kohler KDI engines. But Kohler is not sticking to designing and manufacturing diesel engines for off-road applications that offer the exceptional performance demanded by the main OEMs: the latest milestone it has reached is Stage V certification for KDI engines in the 19-56kW power range.
- SARENS IMPORTS MASSIVE DEMAG® CC 8800-1 LATTICE BOOM CRAWLER CRANE FOR A PROJECT AT INDIA’S RAMAGUNDAM FERTILIZER PLANT
- Maxim Crane Works makes major purchase of Manitowoc, Grove and National Crane units to bolster its fleet
- GENIE GOES THE EXTRA MILE FOR POLAR RESEARCH STATION, GREENLAND
- ELECTRIP: DEUTZ demonstrates electric drive systems in actual use