The realignment sees four members of top management move into new roles. The changes were made to improve customer focus and accelerate innovation and velocity as part of The Manitowoc Way. Customers will now benefit from one single customer-facing organization, covering all their needs from sales to product support.
2018 Quarter 4 activity: Haulotte Group delivered a very strong commercial performance in the last quarter of the year, achieving its best 4th quarter since 2007, with consolidated sales of €142.0 million compared with €136.5 million in the previous year; up +6% over the period and +12% compared with the previous quarter.
Haulotte proves its know-how and demonstrates its ability to once again place innovation at the heart of its strategy. By upgrading its HA16 RTJ, HA20 RTJ and HT23 RTJ models, the latest Haulotte innovations are now available on all Haulotte articulated and telescopic booms (RTJ models) from 16 to 28m.
Technologies including virtual reality (VR) and mobile elevating work platform (MEWP) simulators will soon be enhancing operator training, though not likely to replace practical testing in the foreseeable future, according to a comprehensive eXtended Reality (XR) strategy paper published by the International Powered Access Federation.
• Transporter Industry International (TII) Group showcases expertise with innovative vehicles
• New dimensions for the wind energy sector: transport of wind turbine blades with over 80 metre lengths
• EuroCompact: road transport made simple by new and proven performance features
• New Tiiger road vehicles for India, Africa and Southeast Asia presented at bauma
• SPMT and SPMT Light: self-propelled, modular, flexible.
● Q4'18 revenues of €523m*, +21% vs. Q4'17, +22% like for like**
● 2018 revenues of €1 884m*, +18% vs. 2017, +19% like for like**
● Q4'18 order intake on equipment of €629m vs. €551m in Q4'17
● End of Q4'18 order book on equipment at €1 002m vs. €709m in Q4'17
● Outlook for 2018 recurring operating income rate confirmed
● Outlook for a 2019 Revenue increase around + 10%